Who is SLIC?
The Sponsor Board defines the strategic direction of integrated care in Southwark and Lambeth, so there is continuous cohesion with the strategic interests of the partner organisations. They also provide leadership and advocacy of Southwark and Lambeth Integrated Care within and beyond the partner organisations.
Sponsor Board members:
- Adrian McLachlan, Lambeth CCG
- Amanda Pritchard, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrew Bland, Southwark CCG
- Andrew Eyres, Lambeth CCG
- Catherine Otty, GP Federation Southwark
- Claire Lloyd, Southwark Local Medical Committee
- David Quirke-Thornton, Southwark Council
- Dianne Aitken, GP Federation Lambeth
- Elizabeth Rylance-Watson, Citizens' Board
- Helen Charlesworth-May, Lambeth Council
- Jenny Law, Lambeth Local Medical Committee
- Jonty Heaversedge, Southwark CCG
- Liz McAndrew, Southwark and Lambeth Integrated Care Core Team
- Matthew Patrick, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Merav Dover, Southwark and Lambeth Integrated Care Core Team
- Nicola Kingston, Citizens' Board
- Olufemi Osonuga, Southwark CCG
- Peter Hewit, Guy's and St Thomas'Charity
- Robert Lechler, King's Health Partners
- Roland Sinker, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Ron Kerr, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Ruth Wallis, Southwark & Lambeth Council
- Vanda Clarke, Southwark and Lambeth Integrated Care Core Team
The Citizens’ Board is made up of people who live, work and study in Southwark and Lambeth. Its roles are to: guide how citizen experiences and views are gathered; analyse evidence emerging from citizens, highlighting crucial issues and making recommendations for change; contribute to boards and other activity so that citizens help to shape and co-produce the outcomes of Southwark and Lambeth Integrated Care; and feedback directly to citizens on the impact of their involvement within Southwark and Lambeth Integrated Care.
In February 2014, the Group was set up to bring together all providers across the health and social care system. They have expressed a shared vision of integrated care and aspirations about a collaborative way of working.
The key purpose of the Provider Group is to build trust and relationships between providers, to enable open and honest conversations, agree priorities and oversee the design and implementation of plans.
The Operations Board oversees the delivery of the service models agreed in our business case, identifying risks and opportunities for continuous improvement. They also provide challenge and support for each organisation’s contributions to new models of care in Southwark and Lambeth.
Southwark and Lambeth Integrated Care Core Team
The SLIC Core Team help the health and social care organisations and people of Lambeth and Southwark to work better together to improve people’s outcomes and experiences, through the development of integrated care.
- Merav Dover, Chief Officer
- Liz McAndrew, Programme Director - Older People’s Programme
- Vanda Clarke, Interim Programme Director
- Valerie Dinsmore, Engagement Lead
- Paula Licis, Interim Head of Finance
- Fiona Martin, Project Portfolio Manager
- Will Nicholson, Interim Project Manager
- Johnny Pigott, Project Portfolio Manager
- Emily King, Project Portfolio Manager
- Lucia Leong, Change Agent
- Mel Nicolaou, Interim Change Agent
- Marie McEntee, Change Agent
- David Clements, Senior Citizens Engagement Officer
- Wenda Aitchison, Citizens Engagement Officer
- Ricardo Thompson, Information Analyst
- Matthew Hopkinson, Board Secretary
- Lisa Town, Senior Business Manager
- Catherine Essex, Executive PA to Chief Officer and Programme Director
- Nabeila Khan, Administrator
- Naomi Nurse, Administrator
- Cecilia Blowers, Community Multi-Disciplinary Team Administrator
- Merlyn Guthrie, Community Multi-Disciplinary Team Administrator
- Alex Metcalfe, Senior Communications Officer